This Lenten season, we are trying to pay it forward. You don’t have to “give something up” or even honor the Lenten season to pay it forward with us. We have come up with a few ideas on how we can all give a little more this season.
Here are some ways we are paying it forward:
- Our outside sign—Have you passed by the office lately? Our sign outside always has a positive message on it because we like to encourage others.
- Serving you with a smile—At BRDP, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We are happy to serve you!
- Thanking our customers and friends—We appreciate you and all of our customers. Check out our recent blog to see some of our fellow local businesses we recently highlighted.
It doesn’t have to be something extravagant, it just has to be a selfless deed. Here are a few ways you can join us in paying it forward:
- Pay for the person behind you in the drive-thru. This is usually one of the most common ways to pay it forward because it’s so easy. If you do this simple task, you will be sure to make someone’s day!
- Let someone know how important he or she is to you. Tight on money? Not a problem you can still pay it forward! Tell your friends and family how much they mean to you, compliment someone or simply smile at someone just because. It’s the little things that count anyway, right?
- Encourage others to pay it forward too. It’s your job to keep spreading the love! If someone appreciates your nice gesture, tell him or her to do something nice for someone else as well.
We hope you join us in paying it forward this Lenten season. If you have a great experience doing something nice for someone else, let us know. We would love to hear it!