Offering powerful, efficient office technology for more than 60 years.
With a single demo copier and a handful of supplies stored in his uncle’s warehouse, Win Brignac founded Baton Rouge Duplicating Products in 1955. Only thing is, “digital” wasn’t around quite yet, so he set up shop as Baton Rouge Duplicating Products and set out to build a business.
Win was a progressive thinker who embraced change and was eager to apply industry advancements to his businesses’ evolving needs. But from day one, he also knew that technology alone wouldn’t make our customers successful — so he insisted on building long-term relationships marked by exceptional service and support. To this day, we call it “the experience no one can copy.”
Win’s daughter, Patricia Brignac Talbot, began working in 1989 and has assisted with sales, service and administration. She was named CEO in 1999 and became our sole owner in 2006. In 2017, after years of duplicating, BRDP has gone digital — officially changing the “D” in our name, to adapt to our ever-changing digital world we live in.
It’s been quite a journey seeing typewriters, simple copiers and fax machines give way to digital, multifunctional copiers and printers that can do it all in full, glorious color. Through it all, we’ve remained committed to our industry, our customers and the communities of Baton Rouge and the surrounding parishes. And we’re honored to have been recognized over the years for our team and their accomplishments, including:
- Gold Medallion Award – Top U.S. Service Dealer (Kyocera)
- Douglas Manship, Sr. Torch Award for Ethics in Business (Better Business Bureau of South Central Louisiana)
- Marshall B. Klein Entrepreneur of the Year Award (Entrepreneurs’ Organization)
- Influential Women in Business (Baton Rouge Business Report)
- St. Joseph’s Academy Distinguished Graduate (Diocese of Baton Rouge)